Dine out for a deal during Seattle Restaurant Week, where more than 165 restaurants across greater Seattle area offer a special three-course dinner menu for $35, and many also offer two-course lunches for $20. Prices exclude beverages, tax and gratuity.
To take advantage of these deals, be sure to make your plans Sundays through Thursdays. Seattle Restaurant Week menus are not available Fridays, Saturdays or for Sunday brunch.
Seattle Restaurant Week is a great opportunity to visit the award-winning restaurants you’ve always wanted to try, rediscover old favorites and celebrate the cuisine that makes our region a culinary hot spot.
- This Bar is a Pun on Graveyards… and It’s Also Across the Street from One 3 views
- Why Hot Chocolate is So Beneficial For You 3 views
- Some of the greatest American dishes to have. 3 views
- A Brief History of the Lobster…Should You Really Be Paying that Much? 2 views
- Gather Your Family Together for Macedonian “Turli Tava” 2 views
- My Father’s Recipe For “Selsko Meso” 2 views