Dine out for a deal during Seattle Restaurant Week, where more than 165 restaurants across greater Seattle area offer a special three-course dinner menu for $35, and many also offer two-course lunches for $20. Prices exclude beverages, tax and gratuity.
To take advantage of these deals, be sure to make your plans Sundays through Thursdays. Seattle Restaurant Week menus are not available Fridays, Saturdays or for Sunday brunch.
Seattle Restaurant Week is a great opportunity to visit the award-winning restaurants you’ve always wanted to try, rediscover old favorites and celebrate the cuisine that makes our region a culinary hot spot.
- Tailpipes: the Hottest Stop for Burgers and Shakes in Morgantown, WV 849 views
- Nostalgic and Hungry 818 views
- The Master of My Destiny 663 views
- All You Need to Know About Flowering Tea 647 views
- The Polite Pig – Disney Springs, Orlando Florida 607 views
- Yo! Sushi: The Conveyor-Belt Dining Experience You’ve Been Waiting For 591 views