We are so pleased to welcome you to the Spring 2019 Restaurant Week Portsmouth & the Seacoast! More than 40 restaurants around the Seacoast – in Portsmouth, Durham, Hampton, New Castle, Rye, Exeter, and Kittery, Maine – are inviting you to enjoy great meal values during lunch and dinner over these ten days.
We upload each restaurant’s RWPS menu as we receive it, so check back often so you can see what our fabulous chefs are preparing for you.
Reservations are recommended, as space fills up quickly during the Seacoast’s culinary event of the season.
Participating restaurants offer special three course prix fixe menus at two unbelievable prices: $16.95 for lunch or $29.95 for dinner per person. Note: Some restaurants extend the $16.95 value price to dinner as well. Find local specials and offers from shops, attractions and hotels at the bottom of the page.
- Morgantown, WV’s Best Pizza Joints 2,856 views
- Cylantros! Your Next Foodie Stop outside Atlanta, Georgia 2,851 views
- Zouq Mughal Restaurant in Rawalpindi 2,595 views
- Two Kinds of Classic: Fairmont, West Virginia’s Best Eats 2,019 views
- Milwaukee’s Breweries: A Local Guide 1,877 views
- Gut Friendly and Guilt Free 1,658 views