This year, we warmly welcome Los Alamos to the better-than-ever Los Alamos/Taos Restaurant Week 2019, Sunday, March 10th to Sunday, March 17th!
Delicious, three-course prix-fixe, dinners are priced at just $15, $25, $35, and $45, depending on the restaurant. (Look for the number of $ as your guide: $=$15, $$=$25, 3=$35, 4=$45.) Many will offer value-priced lunches as well, all individually priced.
We are actively signing up restaurants in Los Alamos, Taos, and elsewhere in Northern NM for our 2019 event, so check back frequently for updates!
- Morgantown, WV’s Best Pizza Joints 2,856 views
- Cylantros! Your Next Foodie Stop outside Atlanta, Georgia 2,851 views
- Zouq Mughal Restaurant in Rawalpindi 2,595 views
- Two Kinds of Classic: Fairmont, West Virginia’s Best Eats 2,019 views
- Milwaukee’s Breweries: A Local Guide 1,877 views
- Gut Friendly and Guilt Free 1,658 views