The goal of Downtown Pittsfield Restaurant Week is to highlight the numerous and diverse dining options of our great downtown. Restaurant weeks are designed to help boost business during what is typically a slower time of the year. Traditionally during restaurant week, restaurants offer prix-fixe meals to give diners the opportunity to experience the areas dining landscape without breaking the bank.
- Some of the greatest American dishes to have. 3 views
- This Bar is a Pun on Graveyards… and It’s Also Across the Street from One 3 views
- Why Hot Chocolate is So Beneficial For You 3 views
- A Brief History of the Lobster…Should You Really Be Paying that Much? 2 views
- Gather Your Family Together for Macedonian “Turli Tava” 2 views
- My Father’s Recipe For “Selsko Meso” 2 views