The goal of Downtown Pittsfield Restaurant Week is to highlight the numerous and diverse dining options of our great downtown. Restaurant weeks are designed to help boost business during what is typically a slower time of the year. Traditionally during restaurant week, restaurants offer prix-fixe meals to give diners the opportunity to experience the areas dining landscape without breaking the bank.
- Tailpipes: the Hottest Stop for Burgers and Shakes in Morgantown, WV 849 views
- Nostalgic and Hungry 818 views
- The Master of My Destiny 663 views
- All You Need to Know About Flowering Tea 647 views
- The Polite Pig – Disney Springs, Orlando Florida 608 views
- Yo! Sushi: The Conveyor-Belt Dining Experience You’ve Been Waiting For 591 views